We are so glad that you are interested in coming to visit us at FBC Pelham! Here are some frequently asked questions:
- What are your service times? We have a traditional service at 8:00 AM and two contemporary/blended services at 9:15 AM and 10:45 AM.
- What is your music style? We have traditional hymns during our 8:00 AM service and a blended leaning toward contemporary worship style in our 9:15 AM and 10:45 AM.
- What is your dress code? We do not have a particular dress code. We ask that you dress modestly and comfortably when you come to worship.
- What activities do you have for my children? We have children’s and student ministry activities during the 9:15 AM and 10:45 AM service times in addition to Sunday nights and Wednesday nights. For more information, visit our children’s and student ministry pages.
- What are your security features for childcare? We seek to have two unmarried adults in each classroom with children. Our adults who regularly serve in children’s and student ministry have undergone a criminal background check and personal interview prior to serving in these ministries.
- How do I get connected to a Sunday school class? In the church gathering area, we have a team of volunteers who want to make you feel welcome and find a Sunday school class. You can also find a list of our Sunday school classes and teachers by clicking here.
If you have any further questions not addressed on this page, please feel free to call us in the church office at 205.664.0237 or email us.