Discipleship is about spiritual growth. It’s about God shaping and forming believers into a kind of people that can truly impact their world with the gospel. But it’s not a magic formula. It’s a process that every Christian must go through in order to become a fully developed follower of Christ. Our goal for discipleship at FBC Pelham is to create and environment of growth beginning with a solid Biblical foundation that helps provide a sharper focus to deal with the issues of life, which, in turn, will lead to a life-changing culture.
Adult discipleship training classes meet on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Here are a list of the current classes (Click on a class for more information):
Wednesday Night Discipleship Classes Starting Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 6:30 PM
- Prayer and Bible Study Bro. Paul
- How Do You Walk the Walk You Talk? (Ladies Class) Nikki Gantt
- Bible Basics Bob Cleveland
- On Guard Brian Meany
- Wednesday Night Worship Donnie Sisk
Sunday Night Discipleship Classes Starting Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 5:00pm
- All Things New Jackie Spann
- Horizontal Jesus Don Dixon
- Winning at Work and Home Jason Dill
- Living Like YOu Belong to God Emily Troutman
- Fomans Part 1 Mary Shaw
- Care for the Caregiver Martha Johnson
For more information about adult discipleship training, please contact Don Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.